Monday 6 February 2012

Pattern and Tweed

So I know I have been the worst blogger in the world and I have not been posting on a regular bases but I am seriously struggling without my own computer. I have so many brothers and sister that it is a fight to the family computer as well. So I am sorry. 
So in this look I was trying to clash the tweed with the patterned dress I hope it worked okay. 
I have been completely busy at college and just been giving the job of fashion marketing for our new fashion label Cocoon, follow us on twitter @Cocoonfashions! I will do a different post to tell you all about that. I hope you have all had an amazing weekend in the snow! 
Blazer H&M, Dress Norwich Market, Ring Primark. 



Lots of Love 
Mali ox 

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress, its amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I found it on a local market! Its amazing what you can find when you look hard enough! Asos do a similar dress but in blue.
      Mali ox

      Delete