Wednesday 13 July 2011

Some recent events.

Okay so as I haven't blogged in so long and I have been up to so much lately I thought I would post a couple of the things that I have been up to.

1. FOOFIGHTERS. (V.I.P)
Okay this was very exciting, me and my beautiful man got ourselves VIP tickets to see the foofighters. The gig was brilliant and they brought out the likes of Alice Cooper. We had our own bar and nice toilets got to go in the golden circle right near the front. We drank cider ate the most brilliant kebabs EVER, they wasn't like the saturday night drunk kebabs these were real asian ones amazing, we sat on blow up chairs listen to music and danced a bit great time. Here are a few pictures.









2. The UEA Summer Ball. We got to dress up in suits and evening grown's, drink champagne and eat good food. It was lovely to speak to people and have a real convocations with people. We had a little dance and all in all a good evening. And I love my man in a suit. 





Mali ox 

No comments:

Post a Comment