Thursday 28 July 2011

Vintage Shopping.


Cute top I brought from Aladins Cave



All above Lovering & Mitchell


Cute top Mother brought for Father.


All above Taxi Vintage Stall Norwich.



So today I decided to do a bit of vintage shopping, and what a perfect time to do it when my mum has a fantastic party to go to. So we went around Norwich to find some beautiful treasure. These are a few place we went. Taxi's Vintage clothing had the greatest mens stuff and amazing Levi Cut off's for £12 I can't find a site from them though. Ad Lovering & Mitchell had some beautiful little treasures I could of spent a lot of money, the owner was completely lovely and made us feel completely welcome and willing to help when we went in her cute little stall. Here is their facebook page linked LOVERING & MITCHELL. I got the cutest top from Aladins Cave where you can find ANYTHING if you search, £5 it cost bargin, I will do a look post with this very soon. 

Mali ox 

No comments:

Post a Comment