Tuesday 11 October 2011

Joie de vivre







Coat H&M {£30} Shift Dress Primark {£8} Vivienne Westwood Shoes Catfish {£90} Chanel bag {Gift}

I am completely in love with shift dresses at the moment. The cut, how they sit on me - perfecto!  I seem to be obsessed with camel at the moment and there is nothing more classic than a camel mac (even Columbo could pull it off). 

Now I am not much of a kitten or midi heel girl (sky high shoes are the only way forward for a girl my height) but my Vivienne Westwood Melissa heels are great, they don't give your feet that grandmama look, when I see kitten heels it reminds me of the older lady as they tend to wear them the most, but gives you a stylish elegant look with out going over board. I love the shoes so much but because they are made from plastic they cut your feet to shreds.  

And the Chanel bag, it just speaks for it's self, you could wear anything and just adding this bag some how brings a sense of joie de vivre.  I sometimes contemplate going out in a black bin liner and Chanel bag (Jokes).

Hope you are enjoying the week so far. 

Mali ox 

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit, following!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were gifted a Chanel bag? I'm so jealous!
    Your outfit/hair looks amazing!
    I've been obsessed with the whole camel color as of late too!

    xx

    http://chicanddapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I especially like your trench coat - gotta get myself one of these eventually;) And I absolutely agree that high heels are a must - I think I'm your height more or less and I feel like a dwarf wearing flats ;)

    PS. Thank you for taking my survey!:)

    ReplyDelete