Wednesday 18 January 2012

Golden Globes

So this week we have had some big happenings, I am talking about the Golden Globes and Milan Mens Fashion Week. This is a time when people like me and you can judge and be amazed at what is on the red carpet and runaways. Although (and I am sorry to toss you aside catwalks) the Golden Globes took my personal and I am sure a lot of peoples fashion limelight. There is something about big events in Hollywood that always catches my eye, and I go into a day dream haze of tux's and evening gowns. So here are some of my favourites from the 69th annual Golden Globes. 

Angelina Jolie- in Atelier Versace with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Brad Pitt in Salvatore Ferragamo. 

Sarah Hyland- in vintage Dolce & Gabbana

Jessica Chastain- in Givenchy Haute Couture

Clive Owen- in Giorigio Armani

Lots of Love 
Mali ox 

Pictures taken from Style.com

1 comment: