Monday 16 January 2012

Mans world






I have just bought this LOVELY skirt, its leather, nips in at the waist and fits me like a T! I am so please with it, it was a birthday present off my amazing boyfriend. 
I can't get over the fact how men are becoming at shopping for women these days, well I don't know about you but I can go out with my other half and he will pick out some beautiful stuff for me. I am very impressed with him. 
Maybe that is the kind of society that we live in now where mean are just as good as women at shopping for clothes. Oh and it doesn't just stop at clothes food as well, when I go out shopping I tend to by what looks pretty and go for the nice packaging where as men (from my experience) are a lot more practical, it might just be me or I must have been living under a rock for the last 19 years. 
But moving on and I guess this being a fashion/lifestyle blog I should really talk about what I am wearing: My shirt is from an amazing little website called Never Fully Dressed, I brought it about a year ago when at Clothes Show Live they had a fantastic stall and I think I went back about three times, I am so sad though as I caught and made a small rip under the arm of the shirt but I have to keep wearing it as its one of my favourites. 
My skirt is from H&M and well I have already told you about that. 





I hope you all had an amazing weekend. 
All my love 
Mali ox  

2 comments:

  1. wow you are great!! would you like to follow my blog? www.therollingpictures.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and of course I will.

      Mali ox

      Delete